ARG has a wealth of experience training numerous agency personnel as well as contractors and subcontractors on the best practices in the areas of DBE/Title VI/EEO/Workforce Compliance Monitoring and Reporting. We also provide training services in the area of DBE/MBE/WBE program fraud and abuse.
Training course topics include the following:
- The DBE Certification Process
- Effective Good Faith Efforts
- Managing DBE Programs in a Design Build Environment
- Conducting Effective Compliance Reviews
- Prevailing Wage/Davis-Bacon Act Compliance
- DBE/EEO Requirements on Federally Funded Design-Build Projects
- D/M/WBE Goal Setting (contract specific and overall agency-wide goal setting)
- DBE Contract Compliance – Process and Procedures for Mega & Design Build Projects
- Understanding 49 CFR Part 26 and 23
- Managing Civil Rights Programs
- Effective Techniques in Fraud Prevention
- Best Practices: Contract Compliance and Workforce Monitoring, Reporting, Procedures and Systems Development
- Managing DBE/EEO Programs Utilizing Alternative Project Delivery Methods
- Public Engagement Practices
- Title VI and ADA Program Design and Compliance
Additional topics are available and ARG can customize training modules based on your specific needs!
ARG has a full service training facility at its corporate office in Teaneck, NJ, equipped with video conference capability for concurrent remote training as needed! ARG can also conduct on-site training at your facility.
For additional information please contact Staci Tackie @ 201-357-8725, ext. 130.